Have a plan… if you don't have a plan, make one.
Be skeptical of things you see that:
- bring you 1999% ROI in days
- Followers and Likes (if that is the only claim)
Remember that gaining 5 patients from 30 impressions is better than 30k impressions that bring only 2 new patients. Sometimes we forget to map out the conversion and what the conversion means to our bottom line.
To jump start your thinking – I would start with:
- (link) A basic understanding of CRM
- (link) A basic audit to understand who you are and where you are
- (link) Understanding the gaps
Once you have done this you will be on your way to understanding how to connect with your audience(s) and most importantly understanding if it is working.
- Previous Post Building Your Content Calendar – When Should You Tweet?
- Next Post Poll: Where does your organization focus its use of social?
Comments are closed.