Sign Up to be Notified About Upcoming Cohorts
Clemson University and Social Health Institute have partnered to offer the Digital Health Mini MBA. This six-course certificate series provides a unique approach to deliver thought leadership in the space of digital communication, social media communication, and healthcare business management. This integrated course offering will guide healthcare organization leaders through a cohesive curriculum surrounding the practices of digital media and social media communication methodologies inside healthcare business.
The Digital Health Certificate Program is a part of Clemson University’s Mini MBA Certificate Program offered by the Center for Corporate Learning, located downtown Greenville, SC in the One Clemson facility. Cohorts participate in case study analysis and strategy development around:
- Content Creation and Storytelling
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Fundamentals of Digital Healthcare Business
- Physician Alignment and Digital Rounding
- Health Advocacy and Public Policy
- Operationalizing Digital Communications in Healthcare
To learn more about the curriculum, click here to read about the program details.