I have not been blogging as much here lately… I have two projects working that both are launching in the coming days, that have consumed my time. First is an infographic based on the Hospital Facebook study I have been doing with help from Greg Matthews over at WCG. Second, is an eBook I am collaborating on with Ahava Leibtag.
The eBook is tentitavely named, “6 Secrets of Social Media Superstars in Healthcare: Best Practices for your Hospital’s Social Media and Community Engagement Programs.“
I'm excited about this project and look Det finnes et helt hav av nettsider som tilbyr gratis Casino spill. to have more to share with you in the coming days. The 6 sections of the ebook include:
- Understand the audience on different channels
- Focus on the content
- Follow the rule of 70 listen/20 share/10 self-promote
- Manage in teams for cross collaboration
- Include stakeholders often
- Provide analytics to validate time, energy and effort
This eBook will hopefully give you some ideas and new thoughts to tackle social media at your organization. I look forward to announcing the eBook's launch and getting your feedback!
More to come!
- Previous Post Social Media… Operations?
- Next Post It’s Not Just About Your Website
Comments are closed.