It has been sometime coming but I can officially say the Social Health Institute (SHI) is launching! Some of the last logistical pieces are getting firmed up but the first project is underway with more on the horizon!
The Social Health Institute has been a dream of mine for some time. The idea of looking at data found within and around social properties then making the case for why to do something or how to do something to me is fun. The projects we will undertake will give organization the ability to make data driven decisions.
A special thanks to Jim Aderhold and Gray Digital Group for seeing the vision of SHI and being willing to become a catalyst behind it. More on the institute, who is behind it, and what is coming down the pipeline soon.
- Baylor Health System
- Greenville Hospital System
- St. David’s Medical Center
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Inova Health
- Poudre Valley Health System
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital
- Hasbro Children’s
- Gaylord Speciality Healthcare
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Health System – Dallas
I look forward to sharing the results of the study in mid-Octobers, but at this point it has been really interesting to study different posting frequencies, topics, types of post, etc and see how all these elements equate to engagement.
If you want to know more about the Social Health Institute, want to be involved, or simply chat about a potential project, please connect with me – I would love to talk.
Sign up for updates here.
- Previous Post Clemson Mini MBA for Healthcare Professionals
- Next Post Social Health Hangout – Episode 1