In my last post I talked about correcting your Apple Maps listing. Today I wanted to give you a few resources on adding you hospital to the map. I am finding that many of my clients listings are incorrect but more often than that is the issue of them simply not existing at all.
Apple Maps pulls it's data from both TomTom and Yelp. So with that said Here is what you need to do:
Your other option is to add you location on the map from within the map application itself. This is similar to correction a location's information with a few differences. Here are the steps:
- Open up Apple Maps
- On the bottom right of the map tap the page curl
- Just above the “Print” Button tap the text that says “Report a Problem”
- Select “location is missing” from the list
- Drag the purple pin to the right location on the map.
- Enter your location information
Question: Have you added or corrected a listing? How did it go?
- Previous Post How to Fix Your Hospital Listing in Apple Maps
- Next Post 5 for Friday – Links that Matter
Comments are closed.