Maybe this is the question we should be asking? Once you define your target audience then ask yourself, “if I was that person would this content interest me?”
Couple of things to think about:
- How often do you tweet industry news?
- How often do you post about awards/honors?
- How often do you talk about yourself?
I am not saying there is anything wrong with any of the above thoughts. But are you creating content that helps the consumer where they are right now with no strings attached?
- Previous Post Is it Possible To Be Too Social?
- Next Post 5 Evernote Add-Ons for Hospital Marketing Directors