- 13″ MackBook Pro – Purchased in the summer of 2009, I have used this laptop in a number of use cases. Currently it is my “production” machine that I sit in front of on a daily basis. In the coming months I am planning to sell this machine and probably purchase a new Mac mini to power my external display.
- – This is probably the greatest monitor I have used. I could have purchased a 27″ display for much less but love the integrated cable and the ascetics don”t hurt.
- 11″ MackBook Air – I purchased my Air a couple of months back and love it. This is now my daily traveler. I love my iPad but being that I work in a number of client CMSs I really need more of a traditional keyboard and web interface. I do not keep a single file on this machine. It is simply a terminal to access Dropbox, Evernote, and client CMSs.
- iPad – I pre-ordered this during SXSW “10 and received it the Saturday morning they were delivered to the first ordering customers. I really love this form factor. I use to carry it with me to meetings but now, with the addition of my Air, this is becoming more of a coffee table book and RSS reader around the house. More of a personal utility.
- iPhone 4 – What can I say I have had all the versions so far… would not change.
- Apple wireless keyboard – Form factor is nice… wireless keyboard… not that exciting
- Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX – Great mouse. Handy to travel with.
- Blue Yeti USB Mic – Love this mic. Works great for G Hangouts, Skype, and other audio recordings.
- Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500M – Great new tool. I have begun to move more and more to Evernote as a cloud/paperless option. This scanner allows for a one touch scan to Evernote.
- Moleskine Classic Large Squared Notebook – I work in social media… I think having a Moleskine is a requirement.
- Sharpie Ultra Fine Point – I love markers and pens… currently using blue
- Foray Rolle Medium Point – My current favorite disposable pen… currently using green
- Skullcandy Earphones – Good value for an in-ear headphone.
- MOO MiniCards – Cheep, well made, people still comment on them.
- Mars Triangular Scale for Architects Ruler – I love strait lines.
What are some of your favorites?
- Previous Post Using Evernote to Manage your Social Side
- Next Post 3 Things to Think About for Your Crisis Communications Plan
Comments are closed.