If you have not already be sure to check out this about Gatorade and the announcement of their “Mission Control” center. Plus be sure to read Jeremiah Owyang”s post: Social Media Mission Control, The Contact Center Must Evolve #SocialSupport on the same topic.
Gatorade Mission Control:
3 things hospitals can take from this
- Monitoring is Important – with the world continuing to be as wired as it is, brands need to understand how important it is to monitor and connect with consumers in realtime.
- It is not about sales it is about experience – The patient experience is so important to satisfaction, in some cases more than outcomes. Be sure you exhaust yourself learning what patients think and experience.
- Communication is different things to different generations – Make sure you have the ability to connect with every generation in what they perceive as appropriate.
- Previous Post 3 Compliments and 1 Criticism – How you can gain activity on Facebook
- Next Post Best Practice: Are You Asking for People to Like You?
Comments are closed.