Include Your Hospital Website in Your Plans
May is a great time to profile your facility’s stroke related services on your website. Use this time as a reason to enhance the information on your site by creating a special section focusing on Stroke Awareness to:
- Leverage any traditional advertising or PR campaigns focusing on stroke prevention and stroke care to drive visitors to your website.
- Build awareness about stroke warning signs, special stroke certification, and special programs at your facility using testimonials, photos, videos and health information.
- Explore opportunities to build an interactive screening tool that not only educates visitors to your site, but can also be used to capture key information for future web-base marketing initiatives.
- Invite and post positive comments, questions and quotes about stroke.
- Schedule a stroke awareness webinar, record it and post it as a podcast.
- Promote special events and services related to stroke and stroke awareness month.
- Previous Post Thank Your Partners in the EMS Community
- Next Post What Impression Does Your Website Make?