Like, Share, Comment, Pin, Post, Review, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Circle, +1, Follow…
When was the last time you Penned (not Pinned)?
Have we lost what we once had? I was raised by my parents who made (in a lot of cases) me write thank you notes to everyone who gave me something – birthday, Christmas, etc.
Here are three reasons you should start sending hand written notes:
- No one else does – doing so will bring a smile to those you thank.
- It cuts through the clutter – in marketing we are always looking for ways to reach an audience. This is an easy one.
- It makes an impact – doing this will show you care.
Anyone else write notes? Why?
- Previous Post Can Facebook Save Us From Ebola?
- Next Post Meet The Faculty: Lee Aase