In my day to day life I spend a lot of (most of) my time around technology. I am writing this blog on a technology platform. I of course deal with quite a bit of strategy but here are are all the pieces of technology I have control over in any given day for a client:
- Owned Website(s) and the content management systems that run them.
- Social Media Platforms
- Mobile Technology – Marketing
- Mobile Technology – Patient Care/Operations
- Public Website Listings (Google+, Yelp, Foursquare, Healthgrades, etc)
These are just a few off the top of my head. I was thinking about this yesterday and realized that none of these mediums have any impact without content.
Content drives all these technologies and it is so very important the client understand that.
Question: How do you keep content creation the focus in your organization or with your clients?
- Previous Post Great Marketing
- Next Post Update: Call For Hospitals – A Facebook Study