Has the wave of digital technology made us lazy?
I wonder this as I see how instant information and instant feedback rules our lives (mine included.)
- I do not check for spelling unless I see a red wavy line.
- I hardly ever re-read a email prior to sending – although I have tried to get better about this.
- I can hardly read anything longer than 140 characters anymore.
- Give me pictures and videos vs words any day.
You get the idea.
Most of all if the content is not easily displayed on my iPhone then why bother?
What does this mean about how we communicate and how we should communicate?
Latest posts by Reed Smith (see all)
- Why I made my 6 yr old sign a social media policy - March 4, 2014
- Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award – How Social Media is Evolving - February 27, 2014
- Quit posting your complaints on Twitter - February 24, 2014