So many hospitals are still trying to deal with the world of social media, that most I would argue are not seeing what is happening in the online space as a whole.
I was reading a report from Flurry and this is the chart that brought this question to mind:
Here is a very telling statement from the report:
“Flurry found that the average user now spends 9% more time using mobile apps than the Internet. This was not the case just 12 months ago.”
So what does this mean for hospitals?
- Have a mobile presence
- Produce content in bit size segments
- Understand how games fit into your strategy – 47% of mobile consumption
- Maximize your social media efforts – 32% of mobile consumption
Is your organization in the mobile space? What advice do you have for others?
- Previous Post 5 tips to make Gowalla work for your Hospital
- Next Post I am finally official.