“As a patient or family member what hospital representative do you want to see Tweets from most?”
Here are the results:
So what does this mean for you in marketing?
- Show this data to your CEO and other senior staff members, and help educate them on why this is such an important communication medium.
- Help them understand no one wants to hear from Marketing, and that you need to involve clinical staff.
- Put together a list of potential content creators and then educate them on Twitter/social media.
- After you have senior level buy-off and you have educated your staff of Tweeters use their input to develop an educational calendar.
- Work your plan!
Become a project manager.
- You will still need to monitor the brand and on Twitter there are many tools to do this.
- Make sure you keep your content/editorial calendar in front of you and keep on your content creators to stay active.
- When questions and responses come in make sure they are answered/followed on in a timely fashion.
- Measure… show results of interactions to senior leaders and close the loop on why this was so important.
Just a few quick thoughts this morning… what advice would you offer on using Twitter?